XSCALE Product Management (XPM) helps you maximise the amount of business value you deliver, consistently and flexibly.
- Proven, pragmatic and simple techniques
- Practices you can apply immediately in your own organisation
- Gain an industry recognised XPM Practitioner (XPMP) certification
finaplana AG and Avaloq AG are pleased and excited to be able to bring this cutting edge Agile course to the Swiss market.
When: Zürich 25 – 26 October 2018
Where: Avaloq Evolution Corp. Allmendstrasse 140, CH-8027 Zurich
Cost: CHF 2’400 per person (group discounts available)
- Pirate Canvas shows you which market bottleneck your product has to attack next.
- Impact Mapping validates the business value of your proposed work.
- Behavior Driven Analysis creates well defined “feature” specifications.
- Acceptance Matrix expands these features to add detailed acceptance criteria.
- Business Bingo generates consensus on actionable numbers for feature cost, business value, risk, Return On Investment (ROI) and Cost of Delay (COD).
- Release Refactoring maximises ROI across multiple release dates.
- Leadership as a Service eliminates politics and speeds the flow of learnings between teams.
- Throughput Diagrams provide metrics and financials that prioritise growth and delivery of value.
- Set-Based Design is a collaborative method for exploring designs which improves on traditional Design Thinking.
- CRC Carding aligns design choices with architectural constraints and user experiences.