Do your IT costs keep increasing but productivity is getting worse?
Are your critical business projects running late and over budget?
We are excited to be able to offer the eXponential Agile Performance (XAP) Practitioner Certification course in Zürich.
XAP is both a fast start for enabling high performance teams and a productivity supercharger for existing Agile teams and Scrums. It gives hands-on guidance in Agile best practices including Extreme Programming (XP), Lean Kanban, Behavior Driven Development (BDD) and Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery (CICD).
As one of the four XSCALE pattern languages, XAP also integrates these disciplines with efficient stream and portfolio coordination.
Exponential Agile Performance is about the five questions …
- How do you minimise tech debt and flatten the cost of change curve?
- How do you optimise team ceremonies and tool use for self-organisation?
- How do you reconcile consensus decision-making with individual responsibilities?
- How do you empower the team to share ownership of architecture and outcomes?
- How do you maximise the amount of work not done to get the job done?
… that distinguish high productivity teams.
The XAP course is purely pragmatic, giving hands-on experience in the direct application of high performance practices to your specific delivery context.
Next course – Zürich 28-29 September
Class sizes are limited so don’t miss out!